Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Late Music & Guest Blogging

This Music Monday post quickly became a Music Tuesday post because of my crazy busy day yesterday...
Liza Minnelli. Singer. Actress. Broadway great. Daughter of the great Judy Garland. Icon. Currently touring. One stop on her tour? Nashville. And I’ll be there. I spent an exorbitant amount of money for 2 tickets in the “nosebleed” section. Thankfully the nosebleed seats in Tennessee Performing Arts Center are still great seats.

Am I crazy? Maybe. But I go back to my post on why I love live theatre. You get to be in the same room with some amazing artists. And seeing Liza Minnelli was something I wasn’t going to miss if I could help it.
Next up on the to-do list….find someone to buy my second ticket from me so I have someone to go with me. :)

Also, I have TWO guest posts up right now. Two of our D-OC bloggers are on vacation and I was honored to be able to guest post for them.

Chris, over at The Life of a Diabetic, and Becky, at Instructions Not Included. Check their blogs out if you haven't already. Both are wonderful additions to our blogging community and fantastic people in general.

Enjoy!

No comments: