Thursday, August 7, 2008

Gathering Date Set

Okay, for all of you that commented here and on TuDiabetes, I have set a time, date and place for a Tennessee gathering. However, it is not limited to Tennesseans, bloggers, or TuDiabetes members. Let lots of people know. Anyone is welcome.


Date: October 11, 2008


Time: 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.


Place: Cane Creek Park, Shelter #2, Cookeville, TN!


I am still open to suggestions on either a potluck type deal, or just hanging out and then going as a group to eat at one of the many local restaurants. Either way is fine for me.


If you are interested in attending, please let me know, either by posting here that you are coming, or by visiting TuDiabetes.com and the events section, where you can RSVP.


For directions, please contact me and I will try to e-mail them to you. If you put the physical address of the park in google or yahoo maps, it takes you the long way and it's very confusing. I can make it much simpler for you.


7 comments:

Allison said...

If I could afford this, I totally would go. But with this summer and my England trip coming up, it's very, very unlikely. Maybe next year.

Scott S said...

I won't be attending since I'm in NYC and its too far for a weekend venture, but I do hope you get a good turnout and will share your photos! Every one of these meetings which I've been able to attend are really great!

Scott K. Johnson said...

I'll be there in spirit!

If I had an unlimited budget and open calendar, I'd be there in person!

Cara said...

Thanks for all your kind comments. I understand the money/time issue, as I have the same one!
I will be posting many pictures!

Paige said...

Cara,

This is so exciting! We hope to be there...all four of us!

k2 said...

Cara -
I'm there with bells on - In spirit!
I wish I could go, but I can't.
You and and everyone else attending will have a great time! It's so wonderful to meet fellow dbogville folks face to face!
Maybe I can get there next year!
k2

~Suzanne~ said...

I am so jealous. I'll be there in spirit!!!!